Forum Posts: 3
August 2013, 7
Paleo Egg Muffins
Prepare these egg muffins on Sunday night to have for a quick healthy breakfast during the week!
12 organic free range eggs
Olive, coconut, avocado, or grass fed butter
Organic vegetables: spinach, kale, mushrooms, tomatoes, asparagus, onion (whatever you like)
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease muffin pan with olive, coconut, avocado or grass fed butter. (Grease the pan well!)
2. Chop vegetables.
3. Crack eggs into a large bowl, whisk and add sea salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place chopped vegetables in each muffin tin, about a tablespoon. (leave room for the egg)
5. Pour whisked eggs into each muffin tin.
6. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked.
7. Let cool for 10 minutes and remove egg muffins from the tin.
8. Store in a glass container with lid in the refrigerator.
9. Heat for 30s in the microwave for a quick breakfast.
*Add chopped, cooked uncured nitrate free bacon or sausage in the muffin tins.
*Sauté vegetables before placing them in the muffin tins.
*Top with fresh salsa or sliced avocados or green onions.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.