Paleo Breakfast-Dutch Baby
Forum Posts: 3
August 2013, 7
Here is a Paleo puffed pancake recipe that you can make ahead on Sunday for your work week breakfast.
1/4 cup organic coconut oil
6 free range or pasture-raised eggs
3/4 cup full-fat coconut milk (can use almond milk)
1/4 cup arrowroot powder
3 tbsp sifted coconut flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp vanilla (pure + organic)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Place the coconut oil in a 9×9 inch oven safe glass dish and put in the oven to melt (careful it doesn’t burn!)
3. In a blender, add the rest of the ingredients and blend together until you have a smooth batter.
4. Pour batter into the dish with the melted coconut oil and place back in the oven.
5. Bake for about 20-24 mins until is is golden on top and fluffy.
6. Cut into squares and serve with a dollop of full-fat coconut cream, fruit and drizzle of organic maple syrup or local honey.
*Store in the refrigerator and heat up for 30 seconds in the morning.
*Recipe is adapted from http://www.crossfitbrit.com/paleo-dutch-baby-recipe/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.