Numbness

Forum Posts: 3

Member Since:
August 2013, 7

Does anyone else feel numb? I did not think I was, until it started going away. In the past it was more severe I would burn myself deeply before I would move. My tongue feels numb too. Otherwise I am numb from the top to the bottom. I had a sore between my toes that was quite deep, but I did not feel it until I saw it. doctor tells me it is Parasthesia: Decreased tactile sensation. Let me know if you have had this and also anything that might help it go away.

I used to be so ticklish in elemenatary school that the other children would touch me to see me jump. Now someone can handle my feet without getting kicked!

Forum Posts: 3

Member Since:
August 2013, 7

I get numbness, but not to that extent.
I’ts like a combo of light numbness and tingling.

Forum Posts: 3

Member Since:
August 2013, 7

Your symptoms are extremely common. The majority of these cases are caused by gluten induced B-12 deficiency. Watch the video for more info on this:
http://www.glutenfreesociety.org/gluten-free-food-sources/max-digest/gluten-free-vitamin-b-12-supplement/

All the best,
Dr. OSmile

Forum Posts: 3

Member Since:
August 2013, 7

Hi all ,
I am new here,My problems seem to start in jan, I had severe acid reflux like I was having a heart attack so my gallbladder , heart and all kinds of other tests were done. Finally a scope which showed I had celiac.So since then I have been on a gluten free diet, not true gluten free as I am just now finding out about it. I am also being treated for candida and hypothyroidism. I feel as if soenmhting is still wrong, I get tingling at times on differnet parts of my body as well as a numbness in my face, foot , and arm and I feel achy I also had a mri and catscan to make sure I did not have a stroke. I do not know who to see about the numness and tingling.Even though I live in Missouri I am thinking of going to see Dr Osbourne in Texas as I dont even know what else I need to be tested for. Thanks to anyone who has any idea what my issue may be.
Laura

Forum Posts: 3

Member Since:
August 2013, 7

@gluten Free Society said:

Your symptoms are extremely common. The majority of these cases are caused by gluten induced B-12 deficiency. Watch the video for more info on this:
http://www.glutenfreesociety.org/gluten-free-food-sources/max-digest/gluten-free-vitamin-b-12-supplement/

All the best,
Dr. OSmile

Thank you so much for replying!!! Which video in particular?13

Forum Posts: 3

Member Since:
August 2013, 7

@stephanie Sherie said:

@gluten Free Society said:

Your symptoms are extremely common. The majority of these cases are caused by gluten induced B-12 deficiency. Watch the video for more info on this:
http://www.glutenfreesociety.org/gluten-free-food-sources/max-digest/gluten-free-vitamin-b-12-supplement/

All the best,
Dr. OSmile

Thank you so much for replying!!! Which video in particular?

Oh I got it – if I click quote it shows the link.

http://www.glutenfreesociety.org/gluten-free-food-sources/max-digest/gluten-free-vitamin-b-12-supplement/

Forum Posts: 3

Member Since:
August 2013, 7

Thanks, I just saw this today. I figured out I was paying for this, so I thought I better appreciate having it. My nutrient absorbtion test is Tuesday. Finally. Oh, I also have a food intolerance test.

I tried just for grins one day taking some B12 my son had left over. I felt really good for about 4 days. Then my supply ran out.

Forum Posts: 3

Member Since:
August 2013, 7

@Diana Thompson said:
Thanks, I just saw this today. I figured out I was paying for this, so I thought I better appreciate having it. My nutrient absorbtion test is Tuesday. Finally. Oh, I also have a food intolerance test.

I tried just for grins one day taking some B12 my son had left over. I felt really good for about 4 days. Then my supply ran out.

I won’t be without my B’s! :-)

Forum Posts: 3

Member Since:
August 2013, 7

I bought some B and accidentally threw it out after dropping the glass jar on the floor and picking them up. I put them in an empty supplement bottle and now I can’t find them anywhere.

I found them after all. In the last place I looked.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.