No products in the cart.
Home of Gluten-Free Society › Forums › TRUE Gluten Free Recipes (No grains please) › Kale Chips – How to Make Them
I recently came across a great blog. The following link is on how to make Kale Chips. Enjoy:
In good health,
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Wash kale and cut into chip smaller pieces.
3. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and toss with olive oil.
4. Season to taste. Salt, pepper, etc.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes.
6. Be amazed. Or confused. Whichever.
I may actually try them with coconut oil sometime.
These things are addictive!!! They give you that crunch you need and you just can't stop eating them! But that's ok…it's just kale and some oil! So good for you!!!
I really need to try these!
Enter something special:
Username or email address *
Lost your password?