below is the link to the recipe too, I have not tried it yet, so don't get mad at me if it does not turn out good, I miss bread, lets turn this into a bread post where everybody can share a good true gluten free bread recipe
**For a gluten free/dairy free/yeast free/sugar free sandwich bread,
replace the sugar with agave nectar, leave out the yeast/water mixture,
and add 1 Tbsp. lukewarm water.
I know I already have a sandwich bread posted, but I think this
sandwich bread beats all others, it's the best gluten free bread I've
ever tasted! In fact, we ate the entire loaf just today! However, I'll
leave the other one up because this one has yeast in it and not everyone
can eat yeast (yeast is gluten free, though).
1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
1/4 C sugar
1/4 C lukewarm/room temp. water
1 Tbsp. active dry yeast
2 2/3 C blanched almond flour*
1 1/3 C arrowroot powder/flour
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the lukewarm water and yeast, set
aside. (If the yeast mixture does not get frothy, you need to start
over. If the water is too hot it will kill the yeast and if it's too
cold it will not react. If you have a thermometer I think the proper
temp. is 110-115 degrees)
3. In large bowl, mix together the blanched almond flour, arrowroot flour, salt, and baking soda, set aside.
4. In another large bowl, beat the eggs until frothy (a few minutes) then add the cider vinegar and sugar.
5. Stir, by hand, the dry ingredients into the wet. Then, stir in the yeast mixture.
6. Line the bottom of a 9x5in loaf pan with parchment paper. Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
7. Bake 35-40 minutes, or until it is nicely browned and a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.