- January 30, 2017 at 12:44 pm #28893Peter OsborneKeymaster
Here is a gluten free and grain free paleo bread recipe that tastes great, and it is super easy to make!
Servings: 12 slices
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 MINUTES
1 cup almond flour
3/4 cup arrowroot
1/2 cup golden milled flax meal
1/3 cup coconut oil (solid, not melted)
4 medium pasture raised eggs
1/4 cup water, room temp
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoons baking powder (aluminum free)
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper or spray a loaf pan with coconut oil.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine all of the ingredients for the bread.
3. Pour the batter into the loaf pan. Bake on 350F for 35 minutes until golden on top.
This recipe was found on Paleo Gluten Free Eats.June 23, 2017 at 10:10 am #31598Kathleen BeaufaitMember
As a gluten-free newcomer, I am slowly (sometimes too slowly) finding my way. This looks great and I’d like to try it. However, what could I substitute for the almond flour that is not corn flour.
For other reasons besides gluten and corn, I cannot have high oxalate foods.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.