With an exclusive blend of bioactive phytonutrients, standardized amounts of curcuminoids, volatile oil, and turmerin protein, Ultra Turmeric delivers the full spectrum health benefits of the whole turmeric root.
Turmeric is one of the best studied anti-inflammatories in the world. It has a number of medically documented health benefits including improvements in intestinal microbiota, leaky gut, gut inflammation, oxidative stress, and allergy responses. It has also been shown to have an anti-bacterial, anti parasitic, and anti-fungal effects(1).
It’s role in regulating intestinal permeability and gut inflammation is what makes this supplement ideal for those recovering from years of gluten induced GI tract damage.
- Supports Brain and Nerve Health*
- Supports a Healthy Immune Response*
- Powerful Antioxidant*
- Supports A Healthy Gut Microbial Environment*
- Supports Pain Management*
- Supports Joint and Muscle Health*
Why should I take Ultra Turmeric?
Dr. Osborne designed Ultra Turmeric for the Gluten Free Society community, because many turmeric supplements are cross-contaminated with wheat, corn, and other grains(2). Some turmeric supplements have also been found to be contaminated with lead. He wanted to ensure that those with gluten sensitivity would have a verifiable TRUE gluten free source of this powerful supplement.
Like ibuprofen, turmeric has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Unlike ibuprofen, turmeric will not erode your gastric and intestinal lining leading to leaky gut. Unlike ibuprofen, turmeric will not contribute to folate, vitamin C, or iron deficiencies.
Turmeric can be used at higher doses, about 1.5 grams of concentrated curcuminoid (that’s the compound in turmeric that’s anti-inflammatory).
There are over 1,000 published studies on curcumin’s health benefits. Turmeric is an excellent health alternative for achieving a healthy inflammation response.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Adv Nutr. 2018 Jan 1;9(1):41-50.
- Pharm Biol. 2015;53(12):1774-9.
- Molecules. 2016;(21) 264.
- Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine. 2014;20(1), 32-37.
- How much Ultra Turmeric should I take? The recommended dose is 2 tablets per day.
- Is Ultra Turmeric safe for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers? Yes!
- Is Ultra Turmeric dairy free? Yes!