Hist Assist is designed to provide comprehensive support for seasonal challenges caused by common environmental allergens. Our formula includes quercetin, a powerful flavonoid, to support healthy histamine levels. Bromelain enhances the absorption of quercetin and supports mucosal tissue health. Stinging nettles leaf balance hyper-immune response and N-acetyl cysteine clear the airways by promoting normal viscosity of mucus. This powerful combination actively promotes healthy nasal and sinus passages for individuals with elevated histamine and respiratory irritation.
- Supports Immune Balance in Hypersensitive Individuals
- Supports Sinus and Respiratory Health
- Promotes Normal Viscosity of Mucus
- Clears Nasal Passages
Key Ingredients Include:
- Vitamin C – has many immune boosting properties, but is distinctively beneficial for individuals with seasonal discomfort because of its ability to deactivate histamine.
- Quercetin Dihydrate – biologically active flavonoid antioxidant that is widely distributed in plants including oak trees, onions and tea; Quercetin has strong antioxidant activity and has been shown to support immune health by mediating the release of inflammatory compounds.
- Stinging Nettle (leaves) – Urtica dioica, is a plant that has been shown to balance immune response, specifically in the airways and nasal passages; it controls mast-cell degranulation, prostaglandin formation, and histamine action all contributing to a balanced inflammatory response.
- Bromelain (from pineapple) – proteolytic enzyme that aids in in the breakdown of large protein complexes, including antigenic compounds, and has been shown to enhance the absorption of quercetin; shown to reduce circulating allergenic protein complexes associated with hyper-immune sensitivity and seasonal discomfort.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine – (NAC) helps reduce the viscosity of the mucus allowing for clearing of the airways and improved respiratory health.
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.