Does Not Contain: Gluten, Dairy, Eggs, Fish, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, or Soy. Safe for vegetarians.
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5'-phosphate)
Folate (as 400 mcg 6(S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt†)
680 mcg DFE
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) (leaf) extract (10:1)
Watercress (Rorippa nasturtium-aquaticum) (aerial) extract (4:1)
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) (seed) extract (80% silymarin
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC)
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) extract (95% polyphenols, 45% EGCG, 75% catechins)
Pomegranate (Punica granatum) (hull) extract (40% ellagic acid)
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, l-leucine, bamboo silica.
How to use
Daily Use:Take 2 capsules daily with food.
Optimal Use:Take 4 caps daily in divided doses with food.
High Stress Use:As directed by your health professional.
How to Use:Take 4 capsules once per day with at least 8 oz. of water, or as directed by your healthcare Practitioner.
Yes, but always consult your child’s pediatrician before supplementing.
Yes, but pregnant or nursing mothers should always consult with their health professional before supplementing.
- Shahid, Tamoor, et al. Is Silent Celiac Disease a Risk Factor for Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease? American Journal of Gastroenterology: October 2017 – Volume 112 – Issue – p S1574-S1576.
- Tovoli F, et al. Increased risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in patients with coeliac disease on a gluten-free diet: beyond traditional metabolic factors. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2018 Sep;48(5):538-546.
- Hall DC. Nutritional influences on estrogen metabolism. Applied Nutritional Science Reports. 2001. http://www.lucieblouin.com/PDF/ EstrogenMetabANSR.pdf Silybum marianum (milk thistle). Alternative Medicine Review. 1999;4(4):272-274. Yanaida Y, et al. Carcinogenesis. 2002 May;23(5):787-94.
- Baniasadi S, et al. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. Oct 2010;22(10):1235-1238. Yarema MC, Johnson DW, Berlin RJ, et al. Comparison of the 20- hour intravenous and 72-hour oral acetylcysteine protocols for the treatment of acute acetaminophen poisoning. Ann Emerg Med. Oct 2009;54(4):606-614. Lord RS, Bralley JA. Clinical applications of urinary organic acids. Part 1: Detoxification markers. Alternative Medicine Review. 2008 Sep;13(3):205-15.
- Liska DJ. The detoxification enzyme system. Alternative Medicine Review. 1998;3(3):187-98.
- Lord RS, Bralley JA. 2008.
- Rose P, et al. 7-Methylsulfinylheptyl and 8-methylsulfinylocytl isothiocyanates from watercress are potent inducers of phase II enzymes. Carcinogenesis. 2000 Nov;21(11):1983-8.
- Ki SH, Kim SG. Phase II enzyme induction by alpha-lipoic acid through phosphatidylinositol3-kinase-dependent C/EBPs activation. Xenobiotica 2008 Jun;38(6):587-604.
- Gates D. Studies show tea’s important detoxification properties. Body Ecology. 2009 May 7. http:// bodyecology.com/articles/studies-show-tea-detoxification.php#. Ui4SeEYsxEd
- Varmanu E, et al. Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2011 Dec;10(6):777-83.
- Ki SH, Kim SG. 2008. 14. Vamanu E, et al. 2011
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Renata I Bowen (verified purchase) –
I have genetic confirmation of non-celiac gluten-sensitivity and have had thyroid, spleen and various other auto-immune issues through the years. Periodically, my gallbladder has bothered me too, with more and more frequent painful symptoms. On a recent Fatty Liver Health Summit it was brought out that itching (which I’d been experiencing, without knowing what was its cause) could be a sign of liver issues. After using Ultra Liver Detox for a few weeks, all the incredible itching on my trunk and legs resolved. Thanks Dr. Osborne
(1) (0) Watch Unwatch