- Magnesium (from ionic trace minerals)- an essential mineral. Magnesium is an enzyme cofactor for over three hundred biochemical reactions in the body. It is the second most abundant mineral inside cells, where it also assists in converting food to energy. Over 60 percent of the body’s magnesium is stored in the skeleton, and the remaining portion is primarily housed in the muscles. It is important for energy production, bone and muscle health, physical strength and mobility, neurological health, and metabolism.
- Zinc (as zinc sulfate)- an essential mineral involved in many enzymatic processes, as well as proper immune and regulatory functions. Zinc is essential for growth and physical development and for the metabolism of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. Most aspects of reproduction in both males and females require zinc. Practically every enzyme reaction in the brain involves zinc, along with the development and function of the central nervous system.
- Chloride (from ionic trace minerals)- an essential mineral, involved in fluid balance
- Sodium (from seawater)- an essential nutrient that is used by the body for fluid balance, blood pressure, and blood volume. It also plays a role in muscle and nerve function.
- Potassium (as potassium iodide)- an essential mineral that helps with muscle contraction, fluid balance, and blood pressure regulation.
- Sulfate (from ionic trace minerals)
Does Not Contain: Dairy, Gluten, Soy, GMO’s.
Serving Size: 3 mL (approx. 1/2 teaspoon)
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving
Magnesium (from ITM)
Zinc (as Zin Sulfate)
Chloride (from ITM)
Sodium (from Seawater)
Potassium (as Potassium Chloride)
Sulfte (from ITM)
Other Ingredients: Seawater, ionic trace minerals (ITM), purified water, citric acid.
How to use
Daily Use:3 mL (approx. ½ teaspoon) with 20 ounces of water
Optimal Use:As directed by your health professional
High Stress Use:As directed by your health professional
How to Use:Mix 3 mL (approx. ½ teaspoon) with 20 ounces of water for a quick hydration boost, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Can increase or decrease the amount of water for desired concentration and taste.
Yes, but pregnant or nursing mothers should always consult with their health professional before supplementing.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.