Each serving of Ultra Electrolytes is free of carbohydrates and provides essential minerals, including magnesium, sodium, potassium, chloride, sulfate and zinc.
This concentrated formula is convenient for adding to water or other beverages and is ideal for people on ketogenic diets. It can also be used by individuals who may benefit from increased electrolyte intake, even if not following a reduced carb or keto diet. Ultra Electrolytes provides more magnesium than other commercially available formulas and features magnesium, chloride and sulfate in ionic mineral form. Ionic minerals are absorbed into the body quickly and easily, allowing for rapid replenishment.
Ultra Electrolytes is sourced from The Great Salt Lake, located in Utah. It is the largest saltwater lake in the Western Hemisphere. A remnant of the last great Ice Age, the Utah’s Inland Sea in Utah has been collecting and concentrating the minerals and trace elements of the surrounding Rocky Mountains for tens of thousands of years. The result is nutrient rich waters which contain over 72 ionic minerals and trace elements that are eight to ten times more concentrated than regular seawater—in precisely the same proportion as healthy human fluids.*
Key Ingredients Include:
- Magnesium (from ionic trace minerals)- an essential mineral. Magnesium is an enzyme cofactor for over three hundred biochemical reactions in the body. It is the second most abundant mineral inside cells, where it also assists in converting food to energy. Over 60 percent of the body’s magnesium is stored in the skeleton, and the remaining portion is primarily housed in the muscles. It is important for energy production, bone and muscle health, physical strength and mobility, neurological health, and metabolism.
- Zinc (as zinc sulfate)- an essential mineral involved in many enzymatic processes, as well as proper immune and regulatory functions. Zinc is essential for growth and physical development and for the metabolism of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. Most aspects of reproduction in both males and females require zinc. Practically every enzyme reaction in the brain involves zinc, along with the development and function of the central nervous system.
- Chloride (from ionic trace minerals)- an essential mineral, involved in fluid balance
- Sodium (from seawater)- an essential nutrient that is used by the body for fluid balance, blood pressure, and blood volume. It also plays a role in muscle and nerve function.
- Potassium (as potassium iodide)- an essential mineral that helps with muscle contraction, fluid balance, and blood pressure regulation.
- Sulfate (from ionic trace minerals)
Mix 3 mL (approx. ½ teaspoon) with 20 ounces of water for a quick hydration boost, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Can increase or decrease the amount of water for desired concentration and taste.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.