Methylcobalamin – Premium Gluten Free Vitamin B12 Lozenge
Vitamin B-12 is deficiency is common for those with gluten sensitivity and celiac disease. Methylcobalamin has superior bioavailability than other supplemental forms of vitamin B12. This form of B12 is better utilized and recognized by the body. It is the form that the body uses as a coenzyme for the activation of many important chemical reactions such as energy production and methylation. Because those with gluten related gut damage are at greater risk for B12 malabsorption, our formulation is designed to absorb through the capillaries under your tongue and in your cheek cells. Most supplements contain marginal doses of vitamin B-12 (100-200 mcg). This formulation was designed specifically for the gluten sensitive, and it delivers 5,000 mcg per dose.
Why is Vitamin B-12 So Important?
This critical nutrient plays a role in many important functions. Some of them include:
- Repair and replication of DNA and RNA (necessary for growth and healing)
- Production of the insulation that surrounds the nerves in the brain and spinal cord
- Protection from cardiovascular disease
- Protection from the development of dementia and neuropathy
- Maintenance of energy production
- Aids in sleep regulation by helping produce melatonin
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) – the bioactive form preferred by the body
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic palmitate) – a powerful antioxidant
- Acerola Cherry – gives this lozenge a great tasting flavor.
- Xylitol (derived from birch wood) – for improved flavor.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Wheat, Gluten, Corn protein, Soy, Animal or Dairy products, Fish, Shellfish, Peanuts, Tree nuts, Eggs, Artificial colors, Artificial sweeteners, preservatives, or corn derivatives.