- Endopeptidase and Exopeptidase – the combination present in Dairy Shield efficiently degrade both the internal and terminal peptide bonds of the gluten molecule.
- Lactase – Enzyme blend to support the quick breakdown of lactose present in dairy.
Does Not Contain: Gluten, Corn, Yeast, Artificial Colors and Flavors
How to use
Daily Use:1 capsule before a meal or as recommended by your healthcare professional
Optimal Use:2 capsules before a meal or as recommended by your healthcare professional
High Stress Use:3 capsules before a meal or as recommended by your healthcare professional
How to Use:Capsule should be taken prior to a meal, with at least 8 oz. of water
Yes, but supplementation in children should always be consulted with their pediatrician.
Yes, but pregnant or nursing mothers should always consult with their health professional before supplementing.
No particular time, just before a meal.
- Szilagyi A, Ishayek N. Lactose Intolerance, Dairy Avoidance, and Treatment Options. Nutrients. 2018;10(12).
- Deerland Probiotics & Enzymes. Reduce Digestive Discomfort Caused by Gluten Sensitivity.
- Deaton J, Deerland Enzymes. A Comparison of the Gluten Digesting Efficacy of Three Dietary Supplements. In. Deerland Enzymes 2014.
- Keiler J. Degradation of Gluten by Glutalytic in Beers and Breads. Deerland Enzymes 2017.
- Moreno Amador ML, Arévalo-Rodríguez M, Durán EM, Martínez Reyes JC, Sousa Martín C. A new microbial glutendegrading prolyl endopeptidase: Potential application in celiac disease to reduce gluten immunogenic peptides. PLoS One. 2019;14(6):e0218346.
- Ido H, Matsubara H, Kuroda M, et al. Combination of Gluten-Digesting Enzymes Improved Symptoms of Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity: A Randomized Singleblind, Placebo-controlled Crossover Study. Clin Transl Gastroenterol. 2018;9(9):181-181.
- Deaton J, Cuentas A, Starnes J. Tolerance and Efficacy of Glutalytic™: A Randomized, Double-Blind, PlaceboControlled Study. Journal of Nutrition & Food Sciences. 2018;08.
- Hudson M, King C. Glutalytic Clinical Trial for Normal Consumption of Gluten Containing Foods. Fac Publ Kennesaw State Univ. 2015;4(3390).
- Deerland Enzymes. Dairylytic. .https://www.deerland. com/dairylytic/science/
- Lin MY, Dipalma JA, Martini MC, Gross CJ, Harlander SK, Savaiano DA. Comparative effects of exogenous lactase (beta-galactosidase) preparations on in vivo lactose digestion. Dig Dis Sci. 1993;38(11):2022-2027.
- Deerland Enzymes. Dairylytic ELISA Testing.
- Oben J, Kothari SC, Anderson ML. An open label study to determine the effects of an oral proteolytic enzyme system on whey protein concentrate metabolism in healthy males. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2008;5:10-10.