Ubiquinol (Kaneka Ubiquinol™) – one of the most powerful known lipid-soluble antioxidants, protecting cells, organs and tissues from damage caused by oxidative stress and free radicals
Does Not Contain: Gluten, grains, soy, yeast, dairy, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
How to use
Daily Use:Take 1 soft gel capsule per day
Optimal Use:Take 2 soft gel daily in divided doses
High Stress Use:Take 3 soft gel daily in divided doses.
How to Use:Capsule can be taken with or without food
Supplementation in children should be monitored by a pediatrician
Yes, but pregnant or nursing mothers should always consult with their health professional before supplementing.
- Stocker R, Bowry VW, Frei B. Ubiquinol-10 protects human low density lipoprotein more efficiently against lipid peroxidation than does alpha-tocopherol. Proc Natl Acad Sci 1991; 88(5):1646-50.
- Langsjoen PH, Vadhanavikit S, Folkers K. Effective treatment with coenzyme Q10 of patients with chronic myocardial disease. Drugs Explt Clin Res 1985;11:577-579.
- Langsjoen P, Langsjoen P, Willis R, Folkers K. Treatment of essential hypertension with Coenzyme Q10. Molec Aspects Med 1994;15(Suppl):S265-S272.
- Horman, Viruna & Hargreaves, Iain. (2018). Secondary coenzyme Q10 deficiency: Causes and consequence.
- Stojiljković V, Todorović A, Pejić S, Kasapović J, Saicić ZS, Radlović N, Pajović SB. Antioxidant status and lipid peroxidation in small intestinal mucosa of children with celiac disease. Clin Biochem. 2009 Sep;42(13-14):1431-7.