Ultra Fiber is a complete fiber supplement that contains a combination of fibers derived from whole seeds, fruits, vegetables and roots, designed to upregulate the health of the microbiome.
Everyone can benefit from Ultra Fiber: The adult RDA for fiber is 28 g/day, but because most Americans don’t consume enough
vegetables, fruits, or other fiber-rich foods, most people average only about 15 g per day. One (1) scoop of Ultra Fiber
provide 15 grams of fiber, which can help boost fiber intake closer to the recommended daily amount.
- Promotes proper intestinal function and bowel movement – may alleviate occasional constipation and diarrhea*
- Supports appetite regulation by increasing bulk and aiding a healthy rate of digestion*
- Supports healthy glucose and insulin levels by assisting normal stomach emptying and the appropriate passage of food
through the intestines*
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels*
- Promotes a gastrointestinal health by helping to maintain a suitable environment of friendly bacteria in the gut*
- Assists with healthy detoxification*
- Supports proper weight management*
- 10 Types of Fiber
- Over 70% Organic
- Gluten Free
- Phytate Free
- High Antioxidant Capacity
- High in Phytonutrients (Sulfurophanes)
- A Good Balance of Soluble and Insoluble Fibers
- No Added Flavors, Sweeteners or Colors
- Mixes Well
- Tastes Great!
10 featured Ingredients:
- Organic Flax Seed
- Organic Broccoli Sprouts
- Organic Kale Sprout
- Chia Seed Fiber
- Fenugreek Seed Fiber
- Non-GMO Sugar Beet Fiber
- Bamboo Fiber
- Acai Berry Extract
- Apple Fiber
- Apple Pectin
- Take 15 grams (approx. 1 scoop.) mixed with 8oz of cool water (or the beverage of your choice). Add the product to the liquid for ease of mixing.
- You can consume extra water when taking Ultra Fiber to help support the healthy movement of the fiber through the intestines.
Aleixandre A, Miguel M. Dietary fiber and blood pressure control. Food Funct. 2016 Apr;7(4):1864-71.
Cronin P, Joyce SA, O’Toole PW, O’Connor EM. Dietary Fibre Modulates the Gut Microbiota. Nutrients. 2021 May 13;13(5):1655.
Slavin JL. Dietary fiber and body weight. Nutrition. 2005 Mar;21(3):411-8.