Ultra Fiber is a combination of natural fibers derived from fruits, vegetables, roots, seeds and tree extracts. This product was
designed with the Paleolithic diet in mind – the diet of our ancestors that our physiology may be most adapted to. Therefore,
it is free of non-Paleolithic food extracts such as grains (wheat, oat, and rice bran) and legumes (peas, beans, and soy fibers).
Everyone can benefit from Ultra Fiber: The RDA for fiber is 28 g/day, but because most Americans don’t consume enough
vegetables, fruits, or other fiber-rich foods, most people average only about 15 g per day. Two teaspoons of Ultra Fiber
provide 3 grams of fiber, which can help boost fiber intake closer to the recommended daily amount.
- Promotes proper intestinal function and bowel movement – may alleviate occasional constipation and diarrhea*
- Supports appetite regulation by increasing bulk and aiding a healthy rate of digestion*
- Supports healthy glucose and insulin levels by assisting normal stomach emptying and the appropriate passage of food
through the intestines*
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels*
- Promotes a gastrointestinal health by helping to maintain a suitable environment of friendly bacteria in the gut*
- Assists with healthy detoxification*
- Supports proper weight management*
- 12 types of fiber: Acacia gum, cellulose, guar gum, cranberry seed powder, carrot fiber, inulin, orange fiber, apple pectin,
glucomannan, psyllium husk, flax, prune
- Free of non-Paleolithic food extracts: free of grains (wheat, oat or rice bran) and legumes (peas, beans or soy fibers)
- Does not contain gluten or lectin, low allergenicity
- Does not contain phytates (phytic acid is found in grains, has an acid load and binds minerals — which interferes
with their absorption)
- Soluble fiber – attracts and dissolves in water, turning into a gel-like substance that helps to regulate the rate of
digestion and, in turn, helps with satiety (feeling “satisfied” or appropriately full after a meal). Soluble fiber can be hard
to obtain through the diet.
- Insoluble fiber – the basis of most plant-based products. Insoluble means that it does not dissolve in water, but rather
stays intact throughout the digestive system. This type of fiber is considered gut-healthy, because it adds bulk to the
diet and helps support healthy bowel function.
- Acacia gum – a prebiotic from the popular acacia tree. Prebiotics support the growth of friendly bacteria.
- Guaranteed purity – free of toxic contaminants
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors
- Mixes well and tastes great!
- Take 5 grams (approx. 2 tsp.) in water per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Consume extra water when taking to help support the healthy movement of fiber through the intestines.
- Increase dose slowly to allow the body time to adjust to the higher levels of fiber.
- Do not take at the same time as any prescription medications.