Zinc is a common nutritional deficiency in those with gluten sensitivity. Zinc, which is primarily absorbed in the small intestines (the part of the GI tract damaged by gluten), affects the many facets of our immune system. Science has shown that zinc plays a role in hundreds of chemical reactions in the body. It can help in the reduction of the duration of a cold, it helps decrease upper respiratory infections, and it can help by supporting natural healing and repair. Zinc Soothe provides a special formulation of easy to absorb zinc as well as synergistic nutrients for maximum immune support to people of all ages. These zinc lozenges are ideal for those looking to add a supplemental form of zinc to their diet, or for those looking to support their immune health.
Zinc Soothe is a premium nutritional supplement in lozenge form. Designed for both children and adults, it is a complete gluten free formula combining:
- Three activated forms of zinc (citrate, aspartate, and glycinate) for enhanced absorption and utilization.
- Vitamin C – a proven antioxidant that supports the immune system.
- Echinacea purpurea – supports immune function and stimulates white blood cell production. Echinacea also has antibiotic, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties, which provide powerful synergy.
- Slippery Elm Known for its ability to soothe inflamed and irritated mucous membranes.
- OPC (flavanol, active soluble proanthocyanidins) – a plant based antioxidant compound known for supporting healthy immune function and inflammation.