Overall benefits of bone broth consumption
- Joint health
- Bone broth contains tons of collagen, the protein that makes up bones, tendons, ligaments and other flexible tissues.
- Bone broth contains other proteins like gelatin, proline and glycine
- Contains lots of Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), including glucosamine, that are commonly taken as supplements to reduce joint pain and inflammation
- The glycine and glutamine – both amino acids found in large quantities in bone broth – help maintain the integrity of the intestinal wall, preventing leaky gut.
- Collagen-rich, which promotes the health of joints, tendons, ligaments, and skin
- Full of minerals like calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, and potassium
Benefits specific to Kettle & Fire Chicken product
- Fresh, never-frozen bone broth. We’re the only company that has a fresh bone broth that won’t go bad, doesn’t require freezing and doesn’t ship with harmful styrofoam containers and dry ice.
- To create our shelf-stable product, we use NO preservatives or additives of any kind. Our product is shelf stable because we leverage $6mm+ of packaging equipment to seal the package in a vacuum, so no air can get in and cause the product to spoil.
- This bone broth is made from all organic chicken bones
- Super high amounts of collagen and gelatin since we use chicken feet
- Our slow-simmer time extracts insane amount of proteins (10g protein per serving!)
- The organic chicken bones we use results in higher quality bones and more flavorful bone broth
- Combination of chicken bones, veggies and spices create an amazingly delicious bone broth.
Ingredients: Chicken Bone Broth (Filtered Water, Organic Chicken Bones, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar), Chicken Broth, Organic Celery, Organic Roasted Poblano Pepper, Organic Green Pepper, Organic Onion, Organic Carrots, Organic Garlic, Organic Scallions, Organic Tomato Puree, Organic Herbs (Parsley, Thyme, Rosemary, Basil, Bay Leaves) Organic Spices, Organic Black Pepper, Sea Salt.