- 1 Large Head of Cauliflower
- 1/2 Cup Almond based yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Vegan Mayo
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Za'atar Seasoning
- 1/2 Teasopoon cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon coriander
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- Preheat oven to 375
- Clean the cauliflower and take off any green leaves on the bottom. Place in a small oven safe pan stem down.
- Mix the yogurt, mayo, salt, za’atar, cumin, coriander, and honey.
- Spread the yogurt mixture over the top of the cauliflower in a thick layer.
- Bake the cauliflower for about an hour and a half until tender and the topping is deep brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve.