- 1/2 package Warrior Bread mix (1 cup, lightly packed)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms, sliced thin
- 3 large scallions, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons almond based sour cream
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- Turn oven to 400 degrees. Spray a mini muffin tin with olive oil or other all natural nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the warrior mix, eggs, egg white, almond milk, and cider vinegar. Stir to combine and knead with your hands for 1 minute. Cover and set aside while you cook the mushrooms.
- Place a frying pan over medium high heat and add the olive oil. Cook the mushrooms to brown on all sides, and reduce in size, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the scallions, thyme, sour cream, and coconut aminos.
- Press a small amount of dough into each mini muffin spot with your thumb in the center to form little cups. Fill each one with a little of the mushroom mixture.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until cooked though and lightly browned.