- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Warrior Breadcrumbs - get recipe here: https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/recipe/warrior-breadcrumbs/
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 clove grated garlic
- 2 tablespoons almond milk or water
- 1/2 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Add the beef to a large bowl and add in the egg, onion, garlic, nutritional yeast, turmeric, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, add in the breadcrumbs and stir in the water or milk. Add this bread mixture to the meat.
- Use your hands to fully mix the bread and seasonings into the meat.
- Form the meatballs with your hands and place them onto a baking sheet.
- Broil on high for about 5-7 minutes to brown. Flip them over and repeat to brown the other side. Serve with your favorite sauce.