- 1/2 package Warrior Bread mix (1 packed cup)
- 1/4 cup granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 cup melted vegan butter (I used Miyoko's) plus more for brushing
- 1 14 oz can coconut cream, refrigerated
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in water for 1 hour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice, about 4-6 limes (key limes if you can find them)
- zest from 2 of the limes
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup powdered monkfruit sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350
- Pour the warrior mixture into a large bowl. Add the granulated monkfruit sweetener and melted butter to the bowl. Stir to combine, it will be a crumbly thick dough.
- Line a 9 inch pie pan with parchment paper and brush with melted butter. Spread the dough out onto the pan, pressing it into a thin pie crust. Bake for 35 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile remove the can of coconut cream from the refrigerator and open it. It should be separated into mostly solid cream with a little coconut water on the bottom. Scoop out 1 cup of the coconut cream and add it to a high powered blender.
- Drain the cashews and add them to the blender, along with the coconut oil, lime juice, half the lime zest, sour cream, salt, and powdered sweetener. Blend on high until smooth and combined, approximately 5 minutes, pulsing and scraping down the sides as needed.
- Pour this mixture over the crust in the pan and sprinkle on the remaining lime zest. Place it into the refrigerator. Allow to cool at least 4 hours until fully solidified.
- Slice and serve.