- 1/2 package Warrior Bread mix (1 packed cup)
- 1/4 cup granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 cup melted vegan butter, plus more for brushing (I used Miyoko's)
- 2 14 oz cans coconut cream, refrigerated
- 1/4 cup powdered monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond yogurt
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Pour the Warrior Bread mix into a large bowl. Add the granulated monkfruit sweetener and melted butter to the bowl. Stir to combine, it will be a crumbly thick dough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the dough out onto the pan, pressing it into a 1 inch thin layer. Bake for 25 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove the cans of coconut cream from the refrigerator and open it. It should be separated into mostly solid cream with a little bit of coconut water on the bottom. Scoop out the coconut cream from both cans and add it to a bowl. Add in the powdered monkfruit, yogurt, and lemon juice and whip with a hand mixer until combined. Cover and place the bowl in the fridge for about an hour.
- Break up the Warrior cookie with your hands into crumbles.
- Whip the coconut cream mixture again when it comes out of the fridge. It should be thickened to a whipped cream texture.
- Build the trifle starting with the cream mixture, then a layer of blueberries, cream, strawberries, cream, cake, and repeat until you fill your container.
- Top with sliced strawberries and blueberries in an American flag shape. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour before serving.