- 6-8oz Sirloin or Skirt Steak Prepared as you like
- Preferred Salad Mix (Spinach, Romaine, Organic Greens)
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Carrots
- 1/2 Cup Diced Cucumbers
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Bell Peppers
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Jicama
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Zucchini
- Topped Sprouted Nuts and Pumpkin Seeds
- Pinch Minced Herb of Choice (Basil, Parsley, Dill, or Thyme)
- Preferred Salad Dressing
- Cook you steak as desired, let it rest for about 10 minutes before dicing .
- In a bowl, mix your salad of choice with the carrots, cucumbers, bell peppers, jicama, and zucchini.
- Add your preferred nuts and/or pumpkin seeds
- Add a minced fresh herb of choice (Basil, Parsley, Dill, or Thyme) for a healthy boost
- Drizzle your favorite salad dressing of choice