- 1 Cup coconut milk
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Tamari
- 1 Tablespoon sambol chili paste
- 1 lime (Squeezed)
- 1 Lbs boneless skinless chicken breast Sliced Thin
- 1/2 onion Sliced Thin
- 3 Cloves garlic Grated
- 1 1/2 Cups Green Beans about 25 green beans
- 1 Garnish cilantro
- Mix the coconut milk, peanut butter, tamari, sambol, and lime juice in a bowl.
- Bring a little oil to medium high in a large frying pan. Add in the chicken and onion. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Cook the chicken and onion for about 5 minutes, stirring often, until lightly browning on the edges.
- Reduce heat to low and add in the ginger and garlic. Cook 1 minute while stirring.
- Add in the coconut milk mixture and stir to combine. Add in the green beans. Cook another 3-5 minutes until the beans are tender and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve and garnish with Cilantro. Suggestion - Serve over Cauliflower Rice or Starch Noodles!