- 2 Cups Shelled Spring Peas
- 2 Cloves garlic Roughly Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro Leaves Loosely packed
- 1/4 Cup Mint Leaves Loosely packed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lime juice freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (add more if desired)
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper seeded
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt (Kosher or Sea Salt)
- 1 Pinch cumin (add more if desired)
- 1 Pinch crushed red pepper (add more if desired)
- Steam the spring peas for 2 minutes, and then allow them to cool to room temperature.
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor, and blend in pulses until the consistency is nearly smooth.
- Adjust your consistency and seasoning as needed with olive oil and kosher salt.
- Serve and enjoy!