- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 2 tbsp organic Sambal chili paste (gluten free)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp grated garlic
- 20 shrimp, deveined and shells and tails removed
- chili flake and sesame seed for garnish
- In a large bowl, mix the cabbages and carrot.
- In a measuring cup, mix the aminos, sesame oil, sambal chili paste, vinegar, honey, garlic, and ginger.
- Stir about 1/4 of the liquid mixture over the veggies and stir to combine. Add a little more if it seems dry.
- Preheat a frying pan to high heat. Add in the remaining liquid mixture and the shrimp. Cook about 3 minutes, tossing, until the shrimp are cooked though. The shrimp should tighten into a “c” shape, but if they tighten too much, into an “o” shape, they are overcooked.
- Divide the slaw onto 2 plates, and add the shrimp on top. Drizzle with some of the extra sauce in the pan. Top with sesame seeds and chili flakes and serve.