- 2 cups fresh strawberries (stem removed and divided)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1 10-ounce bag baby spinach
- 4 slices organic bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- Place 1 cup of strawberries and the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and honey in a blender. Blend at medium power until smooth. Set aside.
- Slice remaining strawberries.
- Place spinach in a bowl and pour some of the dressing. Top with sliced strawberries, bacon, and avocado. Add the remaining dressing and season to taste with sea salt and pepper.