- 12 ounces drained canned (or vacuum packed) wild caught salmon
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a medium bowl, mix together the salmon, onion, garlic, egg, and mustard, then form into 4 patties.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil until it shimmers. Add the patties, being careful that they don't touch one another. Cook for about 3 minutes per side until lightly browned.
- Serve over bed of cauliflower rice or cabbage slaw.