- 1 small spaghetti squash
- olive oil
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- 20 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 cups chopped romaine
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp hot sauce (optional)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cut the squash into rings, discarding the ends and insides. Line them up on a large baking sheet. Brush with olive oil, flip, and repeat. Bake for about 20-25 minutes (or until desired doneness), flipping once, until browned on the top and bottom.
- Remove the squash from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Use a fork to separate the squash into the classic spaghetti shape.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Split the romaine and arugula amongst two serving bowls. Top with the tomatoes and bacon, then the squash. Drizzle with the dressing and serve.