- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 pound ground pork (any ground meat would work)
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- scallions and sesame seeds for garnish
- Preheat the skillet over high heat. Add in half the sesame oil, then the pork and onions. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Cook to brown over high heat for about 5-7 minutes, breaking up the pork as it cooks.
- Add in the cabbages and carrot and stir to combine. Add in the aminos, vinegar, honey, and the remaining sesame oil and stir to combine. Cook about 5 minutes to soften the veggies, but do not overcook, you want them to retain a slightly crunchy texture.
- Taste and adjust seasoning to personal taste, adding a little more aminos or salt if you want it to be more savory, or honey for a little sweetness.