- 8 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
- Salt and Pepper (To Taste)
- 8 Ounces Mushrooms
- 1 Bunch Asparagus
- Add the eggs, almond milk, and nutritional yeast to a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Roughly chop the mushrooms and all of the asparagus except for about 8 stalks
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Preheat a small frying pan over high heat with some oil.
- Add in the mushrooms and chopped asparagus. Cook 3 minutes until coated with oil and lightly cooked. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan, season with salt and pepper, and put the pan into the oven.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes until the sides start to firm up. Remove from the oven and float the full asparagus stalks on top. Return to the oven and cook another 25-35 minutes until the frittata is fully cooked.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes then remove from the pan to a cutting board. Cut and serve.