- 1 large bunch of kale, cleaned and stems removed
- zest of 2 lemons
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 clove garlic, grated or pressed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup roated sunflower seeds
- Rip the kale leaves with your fingers into small pieces and place them into a large bowl, bruising the leaves as you rip them.
- Add the lemon zest and juice, the garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper to the kale and toss to combine. allow to sit in the fridge for 1 hour
- Remove from the fridge and toss in the sunflower seeds. Serve.