1. Bring a pot of water to a boil, and boil the noodles according to the package instructions (Should be about 5 minutes but it varies from brand to brand)
2. Strain the noodles and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
3. In a frying pan over medium heat, add the sesame oil.
4. Add the bell pepper and mushroom and cook about 5 minutes, stirring often, until the veggies are softened.
5. Add the spinach and garlic and cook about 3 minutes until the spinach is wilted.
6. Add in the cooked noodles and stir to combine.
7. Add the aminos and stir until the noodles are coated. Taste and add more aminos or sesame oil to taste.
8. Remove from heat and serve. Top with the sesame seeds.