- 12 ounces sweet potato starch noodles
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- toasted sesame seeds
- 1. Bring a pot of water to a boil, and boil the noodles according to the package instructions (Should be about 5 minutes but it varies from brand to brand)
- 2. Strain the noodles and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
- 3. In a frying pan over medium heat, add the sesame oil.
- 4. Add the bell pepper and mushroom and cook about 5 minutes, stirring often, until the veggies are softened.
- 5. Add the spinach and garlic and cook about 3 minutes until the spinach is wilted.
- 6. Add in the cooked noodles and stir to combine.
- 7. Add the aminos and stir until the noodles are coated. Taste and add more aminos or sesame oil to taste.
- 8. Remove from heat and serve. Top with the sesame seeds.