- 10 large jalapenos
- 10 slices bacon
- 8 ounces almond based cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the jalapenos in half, starting at the end of the stem to leave the stem in-tact on both sides of the jalapeno.
- Scoop out the seeds and ribs of the jalapenos
- Fill each jalapeno half with cream cheese. Cut the bacon in half the long way so you have two thin long strips of bacon from each one. Wrap the bacon around the jalapeno tightly leaving space so you can still see the jalapeno and the filling. This makes it more of a balanced bite, and also helps the bacon cook evenly.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until the bacon is cooked to desired crispiness. Serve.