- 1 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Serving option- roasted green beans
- Set the instant pot to saute mode and add the olive oil. Season the pork with the salt, pepper, paprika, cumin, and coriander. Add in the pork to the instant pot and sear to brown on all sides. Remove from the pot.
- Add in the onion and cook for about 8 minutes, scraping the pan to get any of the brown pork flavor from the bottom. Cook until the onions are starting to brown on the edges.
- Add in the garlic and cook 2 minutes. Add the chicken stock and stir to combine.
- Add the pork back in the pot and cover. Set to pressure cook for 9 minutes and make sure the valve is set to seal. It will take a few minutes to come to pressure.
- Once it is done, allow the pressure to naturally reduce for about 10 minutes, then switch the valve to release the remaining pressure. Serve.