- 2 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk, from a can
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- salt and pepper
- Place the wire rack into the instant pot and add water until it comes just below the rack. Add in the sweet potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover the instant pot and set to cook on high pressure for 8 minutes. It will take a few minutes to come to pressure.
- Once finished, allow pressure to naturally reduce for only 3 minutes, then release the pressure.
- Move the potatoes to a bowl and add in the coconut milk and thyme. Stir to combine.
- Add the hazelnuts to a dry frying pan and set on high heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes until toasted. Pour over the potatoes and serve.