- 15-20 Large Brussel sprouts trimmed and cut in half
- 1 acorn squash peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 apple diced
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- Preheat oven to 475. Put the Brussel sprouts and squash on a large baking dish and drizzle with oil and a pinch of salt. Toss on the pan to coat. Bake for 20 minutes until browned on the edges. Remove from the oven and turn the oven to 375.
- Add the roasted veggies to a large bowl. Add in the apple, cauliflower, almonds, cranberries, cumin, cinnamon, thyme, and stock. Toss to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish and bake for about 25 minutes untileverything is tender and hot.