- 1/2 cup olive oil plus more for brushing
- 5 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 3 small chicken breasts
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oil, garlic, parsley, oregano, rosemary, and thyme and stir to combine.
- Put the chicken in a large bowl and pour 3/4 of the herb mixture in, stirring to coat the chicken. Cover the remaining 1/4 and set aside.
- Brush the pan with olive oil and add on the broccoli. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Spread the broccoli evenly over the pan, leaving some space in the center for the chicken.
- Add the chicken breasts to the center of the pan, along with any of the remaining oil in the bowl. Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 155.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle on the reserved 1/4 of the herb mixture.