- 1 Medium Cauliflower Head (Florets only)
- 3 Cloves garlic (Peeled)
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons almond milk (Unsweetened)
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch Sea Salt and Black Pepper (To taste)
- 3 Teaspoons Chopped Fresh Chives
- Place cauliflower florets and the garlic cloves into a steamer basket, set over a pot of gently boiling water
- Cover and Steam until the florets are tender (about 15 minutes).
- Transfer the cauliflower and garlic to a food processor/blender, add the olive oil, almond milk, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Process until smooth and creamy consistency is reached.
- Top with fresh chives before serving.