- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch cumin
- 1 pinch coriander
- 1 pinch clove
- 1 pinch smoked paprika
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Peel the potatoes and chop them into 2 inch pieces
- Add to a pot and cover with water. Bring to a simmer and cook about 25 minutes until fork tender.
- Strain the potatoes and add them to a bowl. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450
- Mash the potatoes well. Add in the egg yolks, olive oil, and spices and whip the potatoes for 2 minutes.
- Put the potato mixture into a piping bag fitted with a large star tip.
- Pipe the potatoes onto a parchment paper into rounds
- Bake at 450 for 15 minutes until starting to brown at the tips.