- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons Mayo
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 4 Lemons
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Cut one lemon into 6 thin rounds, and cut the rounds into half moon shapes. Juice the remaining lemons. Mix the lemon juice with the mayo, dill, garlic, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Brush the mayo mixture over all the salmon filets. Cut squares of foil and put each salmon onto a foil square. Place 3 half moons of lemon over each salmon filet.
- Wrap the foil around the salmon and place the packets onto a baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes until the fish is just cooked and able to flake easily.