- 1 onion, diced
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 5 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 inches ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 28 ounces crushed tomato
- 14 ounces coconut milk
- cauliflower rice
- cilantro for garnish
- In a large pot or dutch oven, cook the onion in a little oil to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook on high for 5 minutes to brown.
- Turn heat to low and add in the ginger, garlic, garam masala, cumin, coriander, turmeric, and cayenne. Stir well to combine and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add in the vinegar and scrape the pan to get all the browned bits off the bottom.
- Add in the tomato and coconut milk and stir to combine. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with cauliflower rice and top with cilantro.