- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup diced sundried tomatoes
- 6 oz baby spinach
- salt and pepper
- Preheat a pan over medium high heat with some olive oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and sear in the pan to brown on both sides. Remove from pan.
- Add in the onions and cook about 5 minutes, scraping the bottom of the pan to get any of the bits of browned chicken incorporated into the dish.
- Add in the garlic and cook 2 minutes. Add the broth, almond milk, and sundried tomatoes to the pan, then add the chicken back in.
- Bring to a simmer and reduce heat to medium low. Slowly simmer for about 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the spinach and stir to combine. Cook about 2-5 minutes until wilted.
- Taste and add more salt and pepper to taste. Serve.