- Juice of 4 limes
- 1 tablespoon honey
- a few mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 cans low fat coconut milk
- Squeeze the limes into a cocktail shaker and add in the honey. Swirl it around so the honey dissolves into the lime juice.
- Place a few mint leaves in your palm and slap them with your other hand to awaken the flavors in the leaf. Add them to the shaker.
- Fill the shaker and 4 glasses with ice.
- Add the coconut milk to the shaker, if you can't fit it all, set the rest aside.
- Shake vigorously for about 30 seconds. Strain the mixture into the 4 glasses. If they arent full, you can top them off with the reserved coconut milk.
- Garnish with lime and mint and serve.