- 8 ounces chickpea, lentil, or cassava elbows
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning or herbs de provence
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/2 an English cucumber, diced
- 4 oz cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and season with salt. Drop the pasta in and cook about 8 minutes until tender. Strain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayo, olive oil, cider vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning, black pepper, and chili flakes. Pour the rinsed pasta into the bowl and stir well to combine.
- Add in the cucumber and cherry tomatoes and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.