- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails optional
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody stems removed, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 large zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch wide half circles
- olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- pinch of cayenne (or add more to make it spicy)
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix the shrimp, asparagus, and zucchini in a large bowl and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Sprinkle on all the salt and different herbs and spices and toss to combine.
- Pour out on to a large sheet pan. Bake about 20 minutes until the shrimp is cooked through and the veggies are tender. Serve