- 1 Lbs ground beef (can also use ground turkey)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 Cup diced onion
- 1/2 Cup Diced Carrots
- 1 Clove garlic Minced
- 1 Cup Chopped Broccoli
- 1 Cup Veggie Stock
- 1/2 Cup dehydrated potato flakes Organic
- 3 bell peppers Sliced in Half
- Cook the beef in a hot frying pan with a little olive oil. Cook until browned and cooked through, about 7 minutes.
- Add the onion and carrot, and cook another 5 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic, and cook another 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and the vegetable stock, and cook another 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat, and stir in the potato flakes.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Put the peppers into a baking dish and distribute the meat mixture between the peppers.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Serve.