- 3 large chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- Put the chicken in a zip top bag and add all the ingredients. Shake around in the bag to combine and coat the chicken. Allow to marinate for 1 hour or as long as overnight.
- Preheat grill or frying pan to medium heat. Grill or cook the chicken about 20 minutes until it reaches an internal temperature of 155 F. Allow to rest 5 minutes and serve.