- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- Heat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and sea salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a spatula. Add the eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and raw honey, and mix with a hand mixer until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well with the hand mixer.
- Pour batter into a muffin tin (2 1/2-inch diameter cups) lined with 10 baking cups. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until a tester comes out clean.