- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 2 avocados
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 teaspoon organic mustard
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- pickled carrots
- sliced basil
- Slice the eggs in half and put the whites on a platter. Put the yolks into the bowl of a food processor.
- Add the avocado, lemon juice, mustard, pesto, and pepper flakes into the food processor along with a few pinches of salt. Process until smooth.
- Put the mixture into a piping bag and pipe it into the egg whites.
- Top each egg with a few pieces of julienned pickled carrot and a little basil. Enjoy!